Sunday, January 4, 2009

Another UNeventful post.

Hokay, so. I ALWAYS get crap about not updating my blog enough.... then when I DO update it, the posts aren't good enough. To that I say.. tough. Or something to that effect that is maybe very unbecoming of a lady. Here's the thing. LIFE IS BORING HERE. Would you expect anything else? I mean, I have a LOT of fun with the parents, and my very few friends from church. But we're never doing anything that really feels blog worthy. SO from now on, I'm posting E-VER-EY-THIN-GAH. Like it or don't, that's what you get. so be prepared for some VERY boring posts. Starting with this little beauty-
Bro James allowed me to be his co-pilot on a road trip to Provo so I could meet up with Katalie for the next leg of my journey south.

We stopped by Rachel and Brady's house on the way home. Of course Senna was IN LOVE with James and could care less that I was there... in under 5 min of meeting him she wouldn't let him put her down. He was tired and starving, but he was a trooper and held her the whole time. How could you ever put her down... she's too cute to comprehend!
On the way DOWN to Utah we stopped at temple square for the last night of lights... I can't ever go without remembering the time Mom took us when we were just tinys.( yes I know these pics are out of order... my lack of experience shows)

I went to Vegas for New Years with Katalie, Hair Face, and Rachel. These are the really lame pictures... when I get the others I'll post them too... since I pretty much have to milk it for all its worth.

The Morning after... You can't see it but behind chanelles arm is a tub of 6 layer dip. This is at about 10 am after a little over 4 hours sleep. Breakfast of Champs(Kat and Hair Face) This is how excited we were to get down to the strip.



Still waiting to get down there... Kat is SO fierce!




This is what Rachel was planning on wearing... until we informed her that her wife beater was SO 80's. Although her Camel feet were Super cute.





The Posse.







3 comments:

Allen said...

No matter what anyone says, your blogs are superific!!!! Thanks for posting pictures of you and... uh... mr. wonderful? Also, thanks for letting us know how Sienna is doing because I was wondering. And don't worry, she likes Frank better than she does me. She's just a man's lady! Love you!

Toodles said...

Whit... your life sounds quite adventurous! At least, quite a bit more adventurous then my life! Road trips, temple square, Vegas... All I've got is nursing, cub scouts, cleaning, cooking and oh yes, my blog to make up fun stuff... hehe!

So, are you dating James Fenn? You look cute together... maybe we should get a post about that? Just a simple "yes or no"...hehe! Love you!

paulson family said...

Oh MY GOSH, who is that ADORABLE little girl? I could just take her home with me. What? I already did?