Monday, January 19, 2009

Makin Love outta nothing at all

Here is one of the best pictures from New Years Eve. This fine young gentleman was BLITZED out of his gourd. He walked past me, and must've liked what he saw because he turned on his heels much faster and more gracefully than you would expect from one so inebriated. He latched onto my waist and started shouting at anyone within earshot to take a picture of us together. I didn't really understand how he was going to benefit from this, considering the picture was taken by one of my friends... but we humored him. For selfish reasons really. I made sure some of the other girls got in on the action, our sweet friend Mark with the big guns keeping watch just a few feet off. After turning down his repeated offers to share the contents of his bottle, and dodging inquires about a phone number, we regrettably parted ways. Regrettably on his part I mean.
Isn't she a beauty? We call it "The Goodness"

1 comment:

Ty and Juju Brown said...

Don't ya love those drunk guys!