Friday, June 12, 2009

Lazy day 3

Today was SO lazy! We've had a few busy days, so we just mellowed for the morning...watching T.V. and doing laundry. We finally got out to the sugar museum. A good majority of Maui land is suger cane farms. It had some interesting parts... thought these bottles where pretty.
A model of a cock fight....it was creepy. Notice the black and blue tape holding their legs on. super high class...

Another beautiful Maui sunset....


Almost a full rainbow arched over our condo....





3 comments:

Jake and Diana Rothfels said...

I love those lazy days... Looks like you guys are having an awesome time. You both look so happy and content:) I really want to have a family reunion soon or something!! I love you!!

Straight up whitnasty! said...

I fully agree. We thought my wedding would supply that...but I don't think there was enough time!

Toodles said...

Ahhh... Whitney, I love how you're blogging your Honeymoon! You'll love these posts for forever!

There definitely wasn't enough time to catch up with everyone at your wedding, but I think we're planning a reunion for next summer!